Sunday, February 17, 2013

WHY HELLO THERE!

Sorry I haven't made any jewelry lately...let's see...

  1. We had our 8th Anniversary
  2. We had a Super Bowl Party
  3. We had weekend guests
  4. We celebrated my  39th birthday
  5. We went on a trip to the Space Museum in Huntsville, AL (highly recommend!)
And then next week starts baseball try outs!

So, I will be back on the saddle this week.  I have some custom orders to make and some repairs to fix on some other customers personal jewelry. 

I have some really great pieces in mind!  If you have any suggestions or custom pieces you would like, just let me know masqueradejewelry1974@gmail.com

Thanks for all your views and support!

 
Pieces I made myself for my birthday!
 
Love and Kisses...Marlena

2 comments:

  1. So...how can I get duplicates of what you made for yourself? I love those pieces!!

    Angela Pullen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, almost all of my pieces are a one of a kind. If there is something that I have worn or made for myself, if you would like (and its not sentimental) or wouldn't mind, I will sell u those. I have actually sold pieces off my person when out! 😊 The Industrial pieces (nuts, bolts, washers, door locks, etc) can be remade, because a trip to the hardware store I can get those again.
    Thank you for your interest! Don't forget, post a comment on your favorite piece and you could win a FREE piece (up to $20)! Have a MASQUERADE day!
    ❤ Marlena

    ReplyDelete