Sunday, February 17, 2013

MODELS OF MASQUERADE JEWELRY...

Some of my fabulous customers (and myself, naturally) have agreed to model Masquerade Jewelry!  If you have purchased a piece and would like to be a model on Masquerade's Blog, please email me a picture at masqueradejewelry1974@gmail.com.  I would LOVE to have your beautiful face on my blog! 

 
 
Black and Silver Mesh Wrap
Disk Necklace and Earrings Set
SOLD
 
 
 
 
Black, Crystal, and Silver Necklace and Earrings Set
Modeled by my beautiful best friend, Angelica
SOLD


 
 
Modeling the Multi-Bead Necklace
SOLD
 
 
 
 
Crystal with Black Mesh Set
STILL FOR SALE $25
 
 
 
 
Black Bird Set, modeled by my
beautiful goddaughter, Jaklyn
SOLD
 
 
 
 
Simple Heart on Cord
SOLD
 
 
 
 
Gold Leaf Pendant and Earring Set
STILL FOR SALE $20
 
 
 
 
Black Noir-Fringe And Beads Set
STILL FOR SALE $30

 
 
Turquoise Multi-Disk Necklace and Earrings Set,
modeled by beautiful, Angelica



SOLD

 
 
Libi modeling the Gold Hoop with Pink and Gold Beaded Earrings
SOLD
 
 
Libi modeling the multi-beaded necklace and earrings set
SOLD

 
Beautiful Libi modeling the Multi-Color Beaded Silver Hoop Earrings
SOLD
 
 
Beautiful Evelyn modeling the little fashionista dragonfly necklace
You can have one custom made for your daughter!
SOLD
 
 
Peacock Earrings Modeled by beautiful Pamela
SOLD
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment