Thursday, August 15, 2013

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!

 
Comment on your favorite piece of jewelry
($20 or less) and you could win
Masquerade Jewelry FREE!
Comment on the blog or
on my Masquerade Jewelry by
Marlena Wilson-Wing Facebook Page!
 
Just and FYI...I will be having a Masquerade Jewelry party VERY SOON!  As in, September!  I wanted to get all the Mom's settled into the new school schedule and have some fun time to treat yourself to affordable, beautiful jewelry! 
 
Stay posted!  If you are in the Nashville, LaVergne, Smyrna, or Murfreesboro area, I would LOVE
to meet you and have you get some amazing
deals on some amazing handmade jewelry! 
 
Thanks for all your orders and supports! 
At 3K hits I will have another great sale and drawing! 
 
Stay tuned for the LABOR DAY SALE as well!
 
Love, Marlena
 
 
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND Y'ALL!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment