Friday, June 21, 2013

HAPPY SUPER MOON WEEKEND!

 
Hi y'all!  It's getting hot here in Tennessee!  Whew!  I will be doing hair and makeup for a dear friend of mine tomorrow for her WEDDING!  YAY!  So, I will be posting those too!  I am going to be lending her some jewelry as well...we shall see if it's Masquerade Jewelry or not.  After all...I have some amazing vintage pieces too!
 
The necklace you see me wearing here was made from a necklace that came from Italy!  A dear friend went to Italy years ago and got this necklace.  Needless to say...she wasn't wearing it anymore, so she gave me the beads. And I came up with this simple design!  I love it and it's special...so this one is not for sale.  Sorry!  I will be making more turquoise though...cause it's my go to color!  It matches EVERYTHING!!!
 
So, to wrap it up...I've got some custom orders to make and some orders to fill.  YAY for BUSY!
 
DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE BIG SALE FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE 2013:
  • Buy 2 $5.00 earrings, get one FREE
  • All other jewelry is $5.00 OFF
  • Through out the month I will be marking down prices!  SO MUCH FUN! 
 
Drawing for FREE jewelry *up to $20 if you comment by June 30th on your favorite piece and why you love it! 
Enjoy Shopping!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment